May 15th is Vascular Birthmarks
Day of Awareness
Smart Cover is proud to be part of the initiative
We want to share information about an organization that helps so many women, men and children deal with the birthmarks that they have to live with every day.
Our own Nancy Roberts is the Smart Cover Make-Up Consultant to the foundation and helps personally with all concealing needs. Smart Cover's waterproof formula is recommended by many physicians to help their patients feel more confident living with their birthmarks. Please read all about the International Day of Awareness
and do pass it along.
If you, your child, family member, or a friend has been affected by a vascular birthmark, let others know how it impacted your life. Every birthmark tells a story. Please share your story with VBF on the Tell Your Story
link. You can also read the latest stories and to learn how you can submit your own story.
Other Ways You Can Help:
- Sponsor A Family.
- Organize a Day of Awareness Event in your community.
- Download Event Documents and Banners. The banners can be copied/pasted into documents for mailing campaigns or downloaded to your website.
- Event Suggestions. (pdf) Get ideas on fundraisers and how to organize your event.
- Register Your Event and Order Materials. Click on the registration link for easy registration and product ordering.
- Join VBF at the 4th Annual "Walk/Run for Birthmarks" Annual Challenge 2012.
Friday Evening, May 4, 2012
The Crossings at Colonie
580 Albany Shaker Road
Loudonville, New York 12211
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm https://tinyurl.com/7dbhxjf
Don't forget to check the Event Calendar to see how VBF friends and families are celebrating Day of Awareness. Registered Events include:
- Texas Hold 'Em, Cell Phone Recycling, Garage Sale, Bake Sale, Letter Writing Campaign, Jeans Day at Work
For information regarding sonsorship for VBF International Day of Awareness, contact VBF email@example.com
Nancy & Flori Roberts
1.732.542.5357 Check out the Smart Cover Blog!