Taking Care Of Your Skin
Through The Decades
We've had many emails from our customers of all ages asking us about how to take care of their skin relative to their age.
We will begin this week with how to care for your skin in your Thirties.
We know that the Thirties can be the hectic decade; balancing work, family and your home. Time is precious to you and there's always stress associated with trying to do it all! Well, just be sure you make time for yourself and a simplified beauty regime.
Here are a few must dos from the experts:
- After you wash your face, using a good moisturizer is key (it can even be tinted with a hint of color). You can use one with sunscreen in it with a 15 SPF or higher.
- Use a skin compatible eye cream every night to keep those fine lines from appearing.
- A concealer such as Smart Cover is a must to hide dark eye circles or other noticeable skin imperfections.
- A blush or a bronzer - to give your cheeks a natural, healthy glow.
- A lip color that's neutral and works with whatever you wear.
- And of course, you have to take it off. Have some cleansing pads available.
to start your regimen now!
Nancy & Flori Roberts