Taking Care Of Your Skin
In Your 40's
The 40's is a decade that Nancy knows personally. "I've noticed that my skin is a bit drier than it was in my 30's, and that I need to wear a more emollient moisturizer."
Here's some advice from the experts:
- Choose a moisturizer for your skin type and wear it morning and night.
- Sunscreen every day - you don't want to have any additional sun damage which can cause premature aging.
- Eye Cream every night. You can also try it during the day under your concealer so it will go on smoothly.
- Use concealers to hide the dark eye circles and the tired eyes look.
- Use a foundation with more coverage like Smart Cover to even out your skin tone and hide blotches that begin forming in your 40's.
- Brush on your blush or bronzer with an upward motion, since skin tends to sag as you approach your 50's.
- Mascara and Eye Liner become necessary in your 40's to give your eyes more definition.
- Find the right hair color to lighten up your face, cover your gray or add a few highlights for added sophistication. Invest in a good hair cut that's appropriate for your 40's lifestyle.
to see how Smart Cover can help with your regimen.
Nancy & Flori Roberts