Skin Care in your 70's and Beyond
Now is the time to enjoy your looks, feel good about your appearance; and above all, stay active. Subtle changes are what it's all about!
Here's more advice from our experts:
- Use a rich moisturizer every day whether you are wearing makeup or not.
- You don't want to wear a heavy makeup that accentuates the wrinkles, so we suggest mixing our Perfect Touch Camouflage Crème with your own foundation so that you get the coverage that age spots may require, but still look very natural.
- Use a cream blush that easily blends into your cheeks in soft mauve or rose.
- Try a creamy lipstick in the rose family as well and do try to stay away from dark browns or the bright red shades.
- Keep your eye makeup simple; define your eyebrows as needed and add a hint of heather color on your lids (that will brighten them up).
Above all, less is better than more when you get to be a certain age. Click here
to see how Smart Cover's Perfect Touch can help you.
Nancy & Flori Roberts